Terms of Service
Welcome to the 360Fuel Member Network!
These Terms govern your use of 360Fuel and the products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software we offer (the 360Fuel Products or Products), except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply.
1. Our Services
Our mission is deliver the most seamless fueling and c-store experience. To help advance this mission, we provide the Products and services described below to you:
Provide a personalized experience for you:
Your experience on 360Fuel is unlike anyone else's: from the customized offers, viewing preferences, promotions, ads, and other content you see and other features you might use. We use the data we have - for example, about the Facebook pages and content you like and app settings you select, and what you share and do to personalize your experience.
Connect you with people and organizations you care about:
We help you find and connect with brands, offers, products, and others that matter to you across the 360Fuel Products you use. We use the data we have to make suggestions, direct you places the quickest, and provide the most incentivized experience. Stronger ties between Consumers, Retailers, and Brands we connect will make for much more meaningful experiences and will benefit 360Fuel network members most.
Discover content, products, and services that may interest you:
We show you ads, offers, personalized and sponsored content to help you discover content, products, and services that are offered by the brands and partners that use 360Fuel and other 360Fuel Products. Some of our partners pay us to show their content to you, and we design our services so that the sponsored content you see is as relevant and useful to you as everything else you see on our Products.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
We use and develop advanced technologies - such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning systems, and augmented reality - so that people can use our Products safely regardless of physical ability or geographic location. For example, technology like this helps people who have visual impairments understand what or who is in photos or videos shared on 360Fuel or Instagram. We build sophisticated network and communication technology to help fueling and other point-of-purchase and other activities happen most seamlessly and personalized.
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research and collaborate with others to improve our Products and customer experiences. One way we do this is by analyzing the data we have and understanding how people use our Products and others to deliver the most impactful and personalized experiences.
Provide consistent and seamless experiences across the 360FuelCompany Products:
Our Products help you find and connect with retailers, brands, partners, organizations, and others that are important to you. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across the different 360Fuel Products that you use.
Enable global access to our services:
To operate our global service, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data centers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be operated or controlled by 360Fuel or its affiliates.
2. Our Data Policy and Your Privacy Choices
To provide you the most tailored services, we must collect and use your personal data. We detail our practices in the Data Policy, which you must agree to in order to use our Products.
3. Your Commitments to 360Fuel and Our Community
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
1. Who can use 360Fuel
360Fuel is available to nearly everyone. When people stand behind their feedback and actions, our community is safest and most accountable and by extension help others receive the most anticipated experiences from rating fueling locations, to confirming gas price, for the cleanest restrooms and any other point of user validation or reccomendation. For these reasons, you must:
• Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
• Provide accurate information about yourself
• Not share your password, give access to your 360Fuel account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make 360Fuel broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use 360Fuel if:
• We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
• You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
2. What you can do on 360Fuel
We want people to use 360Fuel to be rewarded most during fuel ups, with their c-store experience, and throughout their daily lives, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
1. You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
• That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
• That infringes or violates someone else's rights.
3. You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
4. You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
1. Permission to use content you create and share: You own the content you create and share on 360Fuel and the other 360Fuel Products you use, and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, though, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use that content.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Facebook, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others such as service providers that support our service or other 360Fuel Products you use.
You can end this license any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
2. Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on 360Fuel next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Facebook. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you've taken on Facebook. You can learn more about your ad settings and preferences.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to this section on your behalf. (This language is included pursuant to a court-approved legal settlement.)
3. Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates, and additional features to improve, enhance, and further develop it.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on Facebook), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the 360Fuel community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or termination
We want 360Fuel to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have violated our terms or policies, we may take action against your account to protect our community and services, including by suspending access to your account or disabling it. We may also suspend or disable your account if you create risk or legal exposure for us or when we are permitted or required to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3, 4.2-4.5
3. Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the 360Fuel Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to these Terms or the 360Fuel Products will not exceed the greater of $50 or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the 360Fuel Products ("claim"), you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court in Louisiana or a state court located in Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of Louisiana will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
1. These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and 360Fuel Corp. regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, selling services, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms.
3. If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
5. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
6. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
7. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
8. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
6. Other terms and policies that may apply to you:
• Advertising Policies: These policies specify what types of ad content are allowed by partners who advertise across the 360FuelProducts.
• Programatic Ad Terms: These terms apply when you use self-serve advertising interfaces to create, submit, or deliver advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
• Payment Terms: These terms apply to developers of applications that use 360FuelPayments.
• 360Fuel Brand Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to use of 360Fuel trademarks, logos, and screenshots.